Your Safety is Our Highest Priority
We are dedicated to the well-being of our patients and have always followed standard universal precautions issued by the CDC and ADA to help protect every one of our patients and team members from the many infectious diseases that we are potentially exposed to on a daily basis.
In addition to our standard measures we will be exercising additional steps to protect our patients and staff, as follows :
- Pre-screening patients prior to any appointments.
- Patients are asked to remain in their vehicle and call the office upon arrival of appointment to be let into the office.
- Patients are asked to wear masks in our office.
- Companions are asked to wait in your vehicle.
- Re-screening patients and taking their temperature at the time of your appointment.
- We are using enhanced personal protective equipment.
- We have implemented additional surface disinfection procedures.
Thank you for your patience during these changing times.