What brings you in today?
Pineview Dental is a one-stop dental care office offering everything you need to keep your mouth healthy and your smile beautiful. Our goal is to provide Dental Care that Columbia, MD can trust.
We believe in a collaborative approach to dentistry. Click on any of our services below for more information regarding procedures, options, costs, care, prevention and tips to maintain general oral health. Use this information to keep your mouth in the best possible shape, and come to us for the rest.
Here are the types of dental services in Columbia, MD you can trust us to take care of for you.
Our general dentistry services are the cornerstone of a good approach to oral health. Your teeth go through a lot of wear and tear on a daily basis! Regular cleanings and preventative measures can avoid most dental issues, saving you the cost and pain.
- Teeth Cleaning – Even if you regularly brush and floss, a thorough cleaning twice annually is the best way to ensure every area of your teeth maintain optimal health.
- Fillings – Cavities don’t cause pain until they reach the innermost layer of the tooth, when it becomes too late for a regular filling. As part of your regular check-up you can ensure that cavities are caught early and the damage is minimized.
- Oral Surgery – No matter what your oral surgery needs, our team is dedicated to making it a safe and comfortable experience.
- Root Canals – If a cavity is left untreated, you’ll wind up needing a root canal. Don’t worry, with our unique approach that makes the dreaded root canal as pain-free as possible, we’ve got you covered.
- Tooth Extractions – If you and Dr. Fogel determine a tooth extraction is necessary, we’ll educate you on what this means for your smile and general oral health. You can learn more about tooth replacement as part of our cosmetic services.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Depending on how your wisdom teeth grow in, they may require removal. Regular teeth cleanings can help monitor your wisdom tooth growth so any removal will be done at the best time for your dental health.
Learn more about our General Dentistry Columbia, MD services>>
If you’re in a dental emergency and need dental care in Columbia, MD we are stocked to handle all manner of dental emergencies. Whether you’re dealing with a chipped or broken tooth, emergency tooth pain or need an emergency root canal, we’ll bring our signature level of care to your emergency needs.
Learn more about our Emergency Dentistry Columbia, MD services>>
Pineview uses the most advanced cosmetic dental treatments to get your smile back to 100%.
- Whitening – Interested in in-office procedures or home trays for teeth whitening? We can guide you through what each process entails.
- Bridges – In some cases, a bridge can be the most secure way to replace a missing tooth.
- Crowns – Crowns are full covers for your tooth, usually ceramic, that protect it from damage and further breakdown.
- Dentures – Let’s discuss whether complete or partial dentures are a good fit for you.
- Implants – There are several types and applications of implants, we’ll work with you to help you understand the difference and present the best option for your need.
- Veneers – Similar to a crown, a veneer is more conservative. Together we’ll find the right solution for you.
Learn more about our Cosmetic Dentistry Columbia, MD services>>
When should your child’s first dental visit be? What can you do to ensure good pediatric oral health? We’ll help guide you through the entire experience.
Want to know more about any of our types of dental services in Columbia, MD? Click into each page for more information and, of course, don’t hesitate to reach out!
Pineview Dental is proud to operate near you and support the communities of Columbia, Ellicott City, Laurel, Fort Meade, Hanover, Odenton, Elkridge, Clarksville, Halethorpe, Arbutus, Jessup and Howard County.