Our general dentistry services are the cornerstone of a good approach to oral health. Your teeth go through a lot of wear and tear on a daily basis! Regular cleanings and preventative measures can avoid most dental issues, saving you the cost and pain.
- Teeth Cleaning – Even if you regularly brush and floss, a thorough cleaning twice annually is the best way to ensure every area of your teeth maintain optimal health.
- Fillings – Cavities don’t cause pain until they reach the innermost layer of the tooth, when it becomes too late for a regular filling. As part of your regular check-up you can ensure that cavities are caught early and the damage is minimized.
- Oral Surgery – No matter what your oral surgery needs, our team is dedicated to making it a safe and comfortable experience.
- Root Canals – If a cavity is left untreated, you’ll wind up needing a root canal. Don’t worry, with our unique approach that makes the dreaded root canal as pain-free as possible, we’ve got you covered.
- Tooth Extractions – If you and Dr. Fogel determine a tooth extraction is necessary, we’ll educate you on what this means for your smile and general oral health. You can learn more about tooth replacement as part of our cosmetic services.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Depending on how your wisdom teeth grow in, they may require removal. Regular teeth cleanings can help monitor your wisdom tooth growth so any removal will be done at the best time for your dental health.
Learn more about our General Dentistry Columbia, MD services>>