What’s more important, your hair or your teeth?? What would you rather spend your hard earned money on?? It would seem pretty obvious (to me at least) that you would choose spending on your teeth, however according to a 2013 study, Americans spend on average $100 billion on hair product, while only spending $2 billion on dental care products. People on average spend 50x more on hair product than on their teeth!
- What to Expect at Your Child’s First Dentist Appointment
- Cosmetic Dentistry Q&A: What Is the Difference Between Dental Crowns, Veneers and Bridges?
- 6 Tips to Choose the Best Dentist in Columbia, MD
- Pediatric Dentist Tips: How to Care for Your Child’s Teeth
- Why Hospital Emergency Rooms Can’t Do Emergency Dentistry